Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Madness!

Easter was pretty quiet this year. The kids and I dyed 5 dozen eggshells. I did have the forethought to set up a table outside. I just forgot to take pics until it was all over.
Aiden had the BEST time!
We didn't manage to confetti them until Easter morning. Why didn't I think to do this outside?

 One good thing about the horribly dry weather we have been having is being able to hunt for eggs outside. We hid 23 dozen eggs outside. It took maybe 10 minutes for them to find them all.
Fabianna-Lauren's best friend

Aiden changed out of the pink and blue boots when we found his shoes in the sand pile.

Aiden and Brynna helped 'hide' the eggs

Then the pelting began!


Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?

And this one, too?

Don't let the expression fool you.

They got me!

And Efrain, too! Bwahahahaha!

It was a good Easter. Too much candy! Way too much Easter grass. Every year I say I will never buy it again. And every year I end up buying it, because it makes Easter candy look so much prettier. Ugh! Sometimes I disgust myself. (rotfl)

Sarah got a flat iron. She was so happy! She did not dye eggs or fill them. Or hide them or find them. But she did smash a couple. So she isn't completely 'too grown up' yet.

The kids got Crayola Color Bubbles from Grandma. They sounded like such a cool idea! And then:
It washed off the kids just fine. And out of most of the clothing. That white shirt is pretty much trash though. I think it comes out IF you don't get it wet and let it dry and then wash it. Like in the case of drool bucket here.

No comments:

Post a Comment