Wednesday, April 27, 2011

June 11, 2008

I found an old journal entry (on notebook paper, just floating around). Figured I would add it on here before it disappeared forever.


Today Brynna rolled over for the first time. Front to back.
Aiden has not rolled over yet. I was surprised. He tends to be quicker and he is definitely stronger. He moved a bead from one side of the exersaucer to the other for the first time today. Brynna hasn't done that. When the kids(Sarah or Eric) hand Brynna to me, she moves in a way that reminds me of the little dog on AFV that 'swims' when held over water. Aiden is VERY ticklish. Especially in the waist/groin area. Diaper changes are fun. Poor baby.
The kids are doing a chore competition. Whoever does the most chores gets Sarah's allowance. Second most gets Eric's, etc. Eric runs between chores. He is gonna be hard to beat.
I've found that I still refer to Lauren and Caleb as 'the babies'. Aiden and Brynna are always Aiden and Brynna. I am sure that will change. Someday. (yes, it has)


Math frustrates Sarah to no end. Yesterday, in a meltdown over 567 divided by 18, Sarah wailed,"You mean I have to do math to figure it out?!?!?" I almost fell out. Imagine the horror of having to do math to figure out a math problem. It was funny. Of course, me laughing pissed her off greatly. Thems the breaks.

Can't be put off any longer....



 I wonder how many more of these I can find? LOL. I can hope, right?

2 comments:

  1. are you going to post them all as you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea, don't ya think? First, I guess we'll have to see if I run across anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete