Saturday, June 25, 2011

I love you, Barbie!

Tonight my Eric broke his first spoon. His Grandma will be so proud. And his Uncle Bryan. I know I am. He joins a long line of wooden spoon breakers. Typically we broke them trying to stir tea cake dough. But Eric is so talented, he managed to break one on chocolate chip. I can't even begin to tell anyone how nice it is to have a baker's helper. It is awesome. Eric is just glad to finally have a 'gimmick'. Crazy child. I do so love him. I am gonna miss him while he is in Kentucky this week. (Boy Scout Camp) BUT I WILL NOT CRY! un-huh sure.

While Eric was busy baking for his trip, the babies found the My Size Barbies. What is it about a doll as tall as you that is so fascinating?

I was trying desperately to herd them towards the bathtub. Aiden was dragging the doll around. Brynna was having heart to hearts with hers. Finally I said, "That's it!" I took the doll from Aiden and stood it up in the corner of the bathroom."She can watch you take a bath." Aiden says, "But I was dancing with her!" All outraged. He walks up to the Barbie and says,"I love you," and gets in the tub. Brynna walks up to the Barbie and says,"Whatever you do, don't let that boy get you again! You understand me? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???" And then finally they were both in the tub.

I almost fell out. How can you be mad at these disobedient animals when they are SO FUNNY?

3 comments:

  1. OMG, those kiddos are a hoot. I love them so much....count your blessings even if sometimes you feel like they arent! You know, when you are about to pull the last hair out of your head. Leslie, you are a Super Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds like them! ! Gotta love them! ! This is only you 3rd time with kids this age!! But! ! Double the trouble! !
    Christee

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS! 4 the time! !

    ReplyDelete